Drink up and Reduce World Suck!


All in the name of being a NerdFighter, and Reducing World Suck, so Drink Up!
DFTBA!

So the aim of this website is to create and document Cocktails for Fandoms, Characters, Creatures, ect.

Sunday 22 December 2013

On the Tenth Day of the Doctor, The Ninth Doctor [Christopher Eccleston] (12 Days of the Doctor).

Vodka
Jagermeister
Chamord
Cranberry Juice

German Green Based Goblet

On the Tenth day of the Doctor Christopher Eccleston shouted eagerly, run and come away with me,
with Rose Tyler, the Moment & Three,
and handed his pocket watch to me,
with his umbrella to cover Ace and me, 
a crazy coat with me,
with a Celery Stick,   
offered me a jelly baby,    
a sporty roadster, 
Playing his recorder, 
and it started in 1963.





Drink Up and Reduce World Suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment